I want a house...a fixer upper, with good natural light--in an ideal world--with the following things:
3 bedrooms (an office/guest room, an art room, a master bedroom)
2 baths
1 large kitchen
1 living room
1 dining room
an unfinished basement
a backyard
a laundry room
a garage
I would like to...
find wood floors under the nasty old carpet
replace the windows
knock out walls
build wall niches
install new cabinets in the kitchen and both bathrooms
new appliances
new tub, toilet, and sinks
finish the basement (music room, movie viewing room, work shop)
refinish the wood floors
build a deck
build a whole walled recycling center in the garage
paint the outside of the house
plant things
install a fence
...sigh...why do these things sound so fun to me...I want them....eek.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amen sister!
how do you feel about painting cabinets? i am on the hunt for helpers. :)
Laura
ooh, I love painting cabinets...I can help!
Post a Comment