I've been looking at wedding dresses quite a bit lately. I can't imagine when I get married that my dress will look anything like this, but I think it is very lovely! It is amazing how many designs are out there. Sometimes a design will stay popular for so long that is only seems cliche to imagine marrying in--but I thought this dress while lovely is also carrying a great air of melancholy with it. If I were to have a wedding in Venice I might wear a dress like this!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Sadness so sweet!
I've been looking at wedding dresses quite a bit lately. I can't imagine when I get married that my dress will look anything like this, but I think it is very lovely! It is amazing how many designs are out there. Sometimes a design will stay popular for so long that is only seems cliche to imagine marrying in--but I thought this dress while lovely is also carrying a great air of melancholy with it. If I were to have a wedding in Venice I might wear a dress like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment