This is a photo of Angelina's latitude/longitude tattoo that shows where all of her children have been born...I wonder if she'll get just one of two for the twins--ah, I'm a dork--but I do love this family and the bright new possibilities they are opening up in the world.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
celebrity slip...here I go.
Angie--I love you! I can't help but notice the piles of "people"-like mags at the grocery store trying to stir up trouble for Brad and Angie. I'm sure they are much better at ignoring the tabs than the curious on-looker I tend to be. The other day I listened to a friend of mine bashing her for the things she things are hypocritical about her. I just really love this family and their colorful and gathered family. I am excited to see them with two other babies at their side and perhaps another african child in the near future. I envy the ability to just focus your intentions on providing a warm family to these children that need. Even more so--I desperately relate to her need to have children biologically--what an experience and what a way to bring your adopted children into a unit that is unique and perhaps enlightening.
This is a photo of Angelina's latitude/longitude tattoo that shows where all of her children have been born...I wonder if she'll get just one of two for the twins--ah, I'm a dork--but I do love this family and the bright new possibilities they are opening up in the world.
This is a photo of Angelina's latitude/longitude tattoo that shows where all of her children have been born...I wonder if she'll get just one of two for the twins--ah, I'm a dork--but I do love this family and the bright new possibilities they are opening up in the world.
Labels:
celebrity bit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love her too.
Laura
Post a Comment