Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I ordered my Business cards today.

I only ordered 250 just in case I want to change things or if I'm unhappy with them. I have a business networking meeting next week as well as an art show and I'm just plain tired of saying "I haven't ordered my biz cards yet, but if you want my number let me know." As an artist I find no difficulty in confirming a design for someone else. I can do so with absolute certainty and confidence in what I am turning out--but when I try and do so for myself, well--I can never make my mind up. As I'm finally learning to do what I want rather than thinking so much of my audience, I'm also finally accomplishing things. Here is the proof to my biz cards which should arrive Monday! Wahoo--about Damn time!

...and I think I love them.

3 comments:

Rediscovering ME! said...

I love them!

Lisa said...

oh yay!

Lisa said...

the future of this card is a picture of me in the subway...the future!

Blog Archive