Thank you Laura. I know I stole it. What is so funny is, yesterday I was searching images and I stumbled on someones blog who had their labels (categories) listed like that and when you held the mouse over the words they would pop out to be clicked on. I searched and searched and searched and couldn't figure out how to do it...the next day you make that awesome post. I've been playing on it for hours and Jack and I made a name tag for his bedroom door and a name tag for Lisa Ann's locker at work. It rocks! How the heck do you find all these cool applications? Ever since you came up with that amazing calendar I've been searching to figure out how to do similar types of things and I'm a bit of an idiot about it all. Give me new software I'll figure it out, ask me to find cool applications and apply them to my blog...well that is a whole other story.
So...
Last night I finished my model, well rather this morning at five A.M. I don't have a camera so I'll have to wait and post photos from the event tonight--it looks great. The house itself is all Gold, the yard is completely landscaped in a fall-scape with mini-trees of all colors and vines climbing the golden house in the center. The only feature within the house is a chandelier (aka, an earring). If curious, this is the floor plan I turned into a model.
I'm excited!
This morning I held Jack (which is getting very difficult--big boy) and he snuggled up to me while we danced around the kitchen singing JasonMraz songs.
Good Day so far!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! I am so glad you liked it. Your header looks great. Talk to you soon I hope.
Laurie
Post a Comment