Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Friday thoughts...


Happy things, happy thoughts, things I love...

  • petting my kitty as she kisses my palm, her little rabbit head tucked into my hand.
  • Juicy imitating my laugh
  • Elvis "meowing"
  • getting my hair cut
  • sitting on the sofa after a soothing shower (and knowing I have the next day off)
  • working hard and getting done
  • taking care of unfinished business
  • meeting someone new
  • leaving Yoga with that yummy feeling souring through my pores, bones, joints, and muscles
  • my new house, my amazing pink-haired roommate, our little family...(three birds + two cats)
  • Heath Ledger as The Joker
  • A good book at night (you've been anxiously awaiting all day)
  • The morning, before no one else wakes up (and then the cup of coffee that follows)
  • reading Henry's blog (thank you for sharing Laura)
  • I love most that life is so much to look forward to and that there will always be new things to learn.

No comments:

Blog Archive