Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tragedy strikes...

I found it and nothing can be done. Remember a post I made with a table a few weeks ago, check here. It was a random photo of a table but for me it was love at first site.

For the last week Bobby and I have been browsing Craig's list nightly in search of a sofa and have had several "wow, that's perfect" finds. After making a call we'll find that the newly posted sofa has already been sold. A Restoration Hardware sofa, a chocolate brown velvety looking thing that is very similar to the brand new one I would rather buy. Some of these things posted with low price tags and a hope to pass on some good karma. Well, I get plenty of good Karma in my life and yet none yet on Craig's list.

Then I find it, this damn table. So resembling the one I posted earlier...whats the clincher. We don't really need it and we can't really afford it. What is a girl to do but cry. boo hoo. Thank you Craig's list for ruining my life. It is a sad world in the land of Internet swapping...and I must say--I'm quite the novice at navigating my way.


Craig's list find on the left...."I want it" Blogged table on the right. Yikes. I table...where art thou money?

No comments:

Blog Archive