Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gaiam

I went to Gaiam's website, hoping to browse through their yoga products. I am really feeling a change in my body from my yoga practices, and even with limited exposure, know I have found a home there. I am hoping to take my practice home and actually work to get better outside of the Lawrence studio. Not only did Gaiam have several things for my yoga practices that I would love to have, I ended up browsing the site and following in love with other eco-friendly products within the site. If you are a naturalist or are just eager to have clean, clear, and earth friendly products in your life, Gaiam is certainly a name and a company you should know.

Check out my cool finds...I really want an orange or red yoga mat. I find myself drawn to the deep and warm healing colors and often did to the bottom of the mat pile at class to get the only coral colored mat available.we often use blocks as props. These blocks are eco-friendly composite blocks...so nice!This is a yoga mat designed more for relaxing meditative poses. I am all for relaxing and it is soft cotton--I think it would make it that much easer!oy, these sheets and blankets are just warm and lovely! I want!!!!And this linen shower curtain is cool and clean. Again, I love my current shower curtain but if I even venture to something new, I know someone who would love to have it!

No comments:

Blog Archive