Friday, April 11, 2008

Girls Weekend!

So my closest friends from college (and in general--although there are others outside of the crew), but the Mallard Clan (haha, remember that Ashlee) Interior Design Graduating Class from IADT of 2006 was in Lawrence last weekend. Today, Erika emailed her collection of photos. The funny thing is, we were having so much fun we barely took any, the memories are definitely in our heads! haha.

Most of these are from dinner at Teller's...(followed by KU beating North Carolina, yay)! It was an amazing weekend. Laughing, drinking, story telling--I have some of the funniest friends in the world.

Andrea was scaling the walls and stealing the attention--it only makes sense that she takes the center stage here.
Erika was taking care of us all, with sweet names like Muffin, hehe, and tasty red illusive drinks.
Bridget was adding "fuck" to our vocab for the rest of the week by telling stories that would have us literally falling out of our chairs.
Christine spoiled my birds with some fantastic attention--I was so happy they found friends, and she certainly befriended Juniper (which is now her name btw).
Amy was sweet, honest, and wonderful as usual and bringing her air mattress to sleep on was so comfy (sorry I couldn't resist...we never filled it up with air but passed out on it deflated like idiots...hahahaha.
Ashlee lit my dark little house full of light and sunshine--gifts and love.

I was so glad to soak up everyone's energy! Ah...I'm sad they live so far away. They are such a part of my soul! Loving you ladies...can't wait to get Ashlee and Andrea's photos...hint hint! haha

No comments:

Blog Archive