Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blast from the past!!!!

So, I did a crazy thing...grabbed five of my ten disposable cameras that I will never be able to afford to print and got them developed and transfered to discs. It is amazing to see photos from my 22nd birthday which happened 2 plus years ago. Putting an image to my blurring memory of the night (blurry for multiple reasons) really changes my perspective on it. Happy 22nd birthday Lisa!!! Man, I miss Chicago...and my girls.
Lisa, Amy, and Andrea over their margarita's celebrating my b-day back in the chicago days...
Andrea, Christine, and myself...more posing and celebrating...
Amy and I cracking up (and the only photo of the two of us where I have no food in my mouth...haha). Man oh' man, i miss Amy. I get to see Andrea tomorrow in Dallas--wahoo. What a strange separation.

Enjoy girls

2 comments:

Me In My Tree said...

WOW! It took me a couple of minutes before I could even remember that outting - how funny! I miss the combination of Chicago and you, someday we'll meet back there again. What yummy mexican food (and STRONG margaritas!) that place had, we were repeat customers. Good times!!! :)

Lisa said...

I know, and we look sooooo different!

Blog Archive